I’ve assembled a panel for tomorrow night’s regular monthly meeting of Boston Post Mortem, aka the Boston Chapter of the IGDA (International Game Developers Association). I’ve a business trip, so I’ll miss the session. That’s a shame, because the panelists bring a wide range of perspectives on the use of analytics and metrics for game development:
- Nick Lim, Co-Founder & CEO, Sonamine
- Steve Kane, Co-Founder & CEO, Lucky Labs (previously of Gamesville, then GameLogic)
- Jamie Hall, C0-Founder & CTO, Mocospace
- Matt Boch, Lead Designer of Dance Central 2 & Project Director, Harmonix
- Darius Kazemi, Bocoup, (previously of Orbus Gameworks (analytics), then Blue Fang) moderator
I do enjoy putting together a panel. But I also enjoy moderating, as well. But, aside from my being out of town, Darius is flat-out better-qualified for this one. Plus, I’ve been working for Sonamine, and thus didn’t really belong up there as his moderator.